Abbotsford’s Premium Electric provides homeowners throughout Abbotsford, Mission, Chilliwack, Langley, and the rest of the Fraser Valley with a wide range of affordable residential electrical services including residential electrical installation, repair, and 24 hour emergency electrician services.
We specialize in residential electrical installations for new construction homes as well as a full range of electrical services for DIY home renovations; from installing pot lights to electrical upgrades for remodeled kitchens and added basement suites. Ask us about generator sales and service plus back-up power supply!
As a premium residential electrical company, we strive to provide the highest quality electrical services and take pride in the referrals our kind customers have to share. See our testimonials page.
Below is a list of the residential electrical services offered by Premium Electric Ltd. If you don’t see the electrical service you need listed here, do give our residential electricians a call; we are confident we’ll be able to help you out.
Residential Electrical Installation & Replacement
Whether the install is big or small, our journeymen electricians perform all electrical work at a superior standard, guaranteeing labour and CSA approved electrical products, all while respecting your family’s home and privacy. Our residential Abbotsford electricians can help you with:
- New construction electrical installation
- Residential electrical panel installation or replacement
- Fuse boxes and breaker panel replacements
- Service to 100, 200, 400 Amps
- Electrical box installation
- Electrical outlet installation
- Electrical outlet repair
- Electrical appliance installation
Residential Home Electrical Wiring Upgrades
The electrical wiring in your home is very important to the safety of your family. From replacing old aluminum wiring with safer copper wiring, to adding new electrical circuits, child proof outlets, or whole house surge protection, our Abbotsford electricians focus on running residential electrical wiring so that it meets current electrical codes, and with the required permits. Our electrical wiring services include:
- Complete residential electrical outlet wiring
- Aluminum wiring replacement or inspections
- Adding electrical circuits
- Electrical wire repair and upgrades
- Knob and tube wiring replacement
- Ungrounded wiring
- Arc fault breakers
Fixture and Home Lighting Installations
- Pot lights and Led lighting upgrades
- Outlets (including kitchen electrical outlets)
- Ceiling fans
We also offer outdoor security camera and lighting installation including motion sensors, dimmer and timer switches, and deck and patio landscape wiring.
Safety Electrical Installations
At Premium Electric, our first priority is to protect your home and family by providing safety electrical inspections and installations that are up to the latest building codes. Our safety electrical installations may include:
- CO2 alarms and smoke detectors
- Whole house surge protection
- Child proof outlets and GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupters) installation
- Installation of automatic lighting and controls
Additional Electrical Services for Homeowners
Premium Electric also offers various electrical repair and maintenance work including:
- Pool and hot tub wiring
- Correcting electrical code violations
- Real estate home (and mobile home) closing repairs
- General trouble shooting and repairs
- Home theatre systems and entertainment systems
What Sets Our Residential Electrical Company Apart?
- We are up front and stick to our detailed quotes so there are no hidden costs.
- We only use high quality CSA approved electrical products purchased from local suppliers.
- We are reliable and arrive when we say we will.
- We don’t take shortcuts in our work.
- We perform all electrical work to proper building codes.
- Our residential electricians also offer 24 hour emergency electrical services.
Contact Premium Electric Today
To book a free in-home, residential electrical consultation with our Premium Electric Abbotsford electricians please:
Call us at 604-308-6195
Or fill out our online contact form.